Sounds weird right? I'm no!
Cinnamon egg whites are on the rise so I decided why not make an egg casserole?!
I added mulberries, acorn squash, and used PB. You do not by any means have to use any of these, they can be subbed for other fruits or other carbs like spaghetti squash or sweet potatoes.
But here's what I choose to do because it's was I had in hand.
1/2c almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 baked acorn squash (350 for 1hr sprayed with coconut oil, sprinkled with cinnamon and stevia)
1/2c dried mulberries
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Beat the eggs with almond milk and vanilla.
2. Mix squash and mulberries together then lay out evenly into a lined 8x8 pan.
3. Pour eggs on top. Giggle around so it all evens out.
4. Make the drizzle and mix really well.
5. Simply drizzle all over the top of the eggs.
6. Bake 350 for 1 hours.
7. Take out and allow to cool and set.