Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bars:
-1 can rinsed/drained chickpeas
-3 egg whites
-1/2-3/4c almond milk
-1 tsp vanilla
-2 scoops Chocoalte Chip Cookie Dough Cellucor Protein
-3/4c oat flour
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/2tsp baking soda
1. Blend first 5 ingredients until smooth. (1/2c almond milk first)
2. Add in oat flour while blending.
3. Add one scoop at a time of protein. (Add remaining almond milk as needed to get it blended.)
4. Add baking soda and powder. (You could add stevia to make it extra sweet).
5. Pour into a lined an sprayed 9x9 baking dish. Sprinkle with Dark Chocolate (I used Lily's Stevia sweetened) or crumble a Quest Bar in.
6. Bake 350 for 25-30mins.
7. Allow to cool-I made mine into 8 bars.
*i always keep mine in the fridge be use it contains fresh, spoilable ingredients. I just nuke them if I want one.
*get your Quest Bars from http://bit.ly/quest4crossfit
*you could use any flavor of protein here but it's new and it tastes amazing!