Saturday, May 24, 2014

Chocolate Protein Waffles

I use WFitNutrition protein so you can use any flavor of choclate you want.
2 scoops Wfit choc mocha protein
2 tbsp coconut flour
2 egg whites
1 mashed banana
Dash baking powder
Stevia 
Almond milk
-Mash banana first. Add baking powder and mix (easily mixed this way).
-add egg whites.
-add one scoop of protein at a time and add almond milk to mix. Then add the other.
-add coconut flour. One tbsp at a time. Add almond milk as needed. It'll thicken because coconut flour absorbs so you'll need more milk after it sets.
-add stevia if you want.
-stir in add ins if you want. I added cacao nibs to mine.
-pour into sprayed waffle maker. Mine made two.
I use coconut oil spray.
Added PB and strawberries to the first one.
Second one stuck so I had to scrap it off but it was a little burnt and crunchy so it was a nice topping on the other. Of course I added more strawberries and drizzle of PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment