Thursday, January 10, 2013

Circuit Thursday

This morning I woke up with a kink in my neck, whole bod uber sore, and freakin tired. My baby pits woke me up at 530 to pee and could not fall back asleep. I didn't have any appetite but force fed because I knew my bod needed it. I really didn't feel like going to the gym...but you know I went anyway.
I needed a boost so I took some C4 but that didn't even kick start me.
I warmed up with my boys-we were all dragging...as I handed them the work out routine, we all grunted and was not thrilled. We set up out equipment and stations and off we went.
Once I start a workout, I can't not give it 100% because if you aren't giving it your all then what the point? After the first round I was amped and charged and ready to push myself. I upped my weights every round so I was on the verge of crying at the last reps. Yes indeed crying. During the heavy prowler pushes my workout partner, Dave, was screaming and yelling at me-it was awesome! He defiantly kept me going and helped me push past the pain and strain.
We kept going for an hour and got about 7 rounds in. Ended with a cool down on the bike and stretching.
No Pain, No Gain!!!
So today I was hungry all day after my WOD!
Preworkout- carrot cake protein muffin bake
Postworkout-cellucor protein shake
Lunch-2 eggs in a basket with WW while grain bread topped with black beans
Snack-chopped apple & banana topped with choc protein frosting
Dinner-power bowl of black beans, corn, avocado, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalepenos with WW whole grain bread
Snack-plain nonfat Greek yogurt mixed with molten choc cellucor protein.

So my meals will be changing up come Monday when my last semester if nursing school starts. Less protein powder, more meals since I'll be prepping on Sundays for my week. So that means simplier eat and lots of clean eats!







No comments:

Post a Comment