🎅Paleo Gingerbread Cookies🎄
-1 1/2c almond flour
-1/4tsp ground cloves
-1/4tsp baking soda
-1tbsp coconut oil (melted)
-1tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
1. Whisk all the dry ingredients.
2. Whisk all the wet. I heated all but the egg. I slowly whisked in the (room temp) egg.
3. Add the molasses mix to the dry ingredients.
4. It should be thick. If too thin add a tbsp at a time of more almond flour.
5. Pour out onto (big piece) parchment paper. Wrap up. Place in fridge for few hours or overnight.
6. Preheat 350. Keep gingerbread on parchment and then get another big piece to cover on top. Roll out and cut. This will be sticky and messy; as you can see my cookies' shape are not really pretty. Spread them out on the sheet.
7. Bake for 11-15mins. Depending on how soft or hard you want your cookies.