Sunday, December 22, 2013

Protein Brownies

I make these once a week because they are THAT good and THAT easy and THAT healthy!
I receive new protein so I decided to make them using WfitNutrition Chocolate mocha protein. 
I change up the recipe weekly by changing the protein flavors or the extracts.

Protein Brownies:
1 can rinsed/drained black beans
2 eggs
2 1/2 scoops WfitNutrition chocolate mocha protein 
2tbsp melted coconut oil 
1/2c (or so) almond milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract (or peppermint or butter or almond or any really)
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
Stevia 
1. In a blender, add beans, eggs, almond milk, extract, coconut oil and stevia. Blend until really smooth and all the black bits are gone. 
2. Add cocoa. Blend. Need more liquid? Drizzle in some almond milk while blending.
3. Add half a scoop at a time while blender is on. Add almond milk as needed. 
4. Pour into lined 8X8 pan or a cake pan. 
5. Bake 350 for 18-20mins. I pull mine out at about 18. Allow to cool before cutting. I get 8 bars out of it.

I really want to double the recipe and use two cake pans and create a layered chocolate cake with a paleo coconut cream frosting...maybe that's to come!

Check out www.wfitnutrition.com for some of this protein or any other supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment