Friday, November 22, 2013

Articles, Stories, Journals....

I come across lots of articles and I really like to share them with you.

Smiling is Contagious
This is written by Michele Letendre, a crossfit games competitor. She never realized before how or why she inspires other athletes; she has recently realized that she does indeed have an impact on many of us. Also to close her little journal, she includes a very moving bit that makes me look up to her even more, beyond just a crossfit athlete.

Mind Over Matter
I may or may not have read this two or three times. It's that good! But not just good-it's true, 100% accurate, motivating, inspiring, and so much more. This is a MUST read if you train, compete, or just simply want to. It may give one an epiphany if they find excuses or lack motivation or just not 'there' yet. It will make athletes push even more and really undestand what it takes.
Seriously, I absolutely love it. I have shared it with many of my friends and even forwarded it to my motivation, Andrea Ager, who I'm sure would appreciate this writing as well.

BoxLife Mag: Andrea Ager
Speaking of Andrea Ager, here is the link to the article of her from BoxLife magazine. Again, she is probably my number one motivation and always has been. Reading her words always drives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment