Friday, December 21, 2012

Circuit Thursday

I wrote a killer WOD that i wasn't exactly ready for entering the gym Thursday morning. I punched it in the face but my bod felt like it was dragging.
I completed the 45min circuit, busted out 30mins if abs, and finished for 20mins on the row machine.
Eats:
Chocolate peppermint EggWhite protein muffin
cellucor PB Marshmallow protein shake
Oats mixed with Greek yogurt, 2 slices banana bread
Apple, veggies with hummus
Chicken & brussel sprouts
Chocolate Casein Protein Shake & cottage cheese mixed with cinnamon & a tab of PB.

So I have decided once I finish my jar of PB (only like 4 tbsp left) I am not going to purchase anymore and see how long I can go without it. I lost the urge to have it when I have it up for a week but I had 3 jars of nut butters under my bed. I won't have any left. I do have a bit if my homemade Vanilla cinnamon Sunflower Seed butter left though that needs robe gone by New Years. That won't be a problem haha.
I usually don't set New Years Resolutions or if I do I don't remember lol but I'll say that I mine-giving up nut butter...for a while.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS???





No comments:

Post a Comment