Monday, December 17, 2012

Homemade Sriracha Hummus

I love Sriracha & hummus and i usually add Siracha on top of my hummus when Im eating so i thought...hey why not make my own???
If this ever comes out to purchase in a container by Sabra or whoever, just know I created this recipe! haha
Siraracha Hummus:
1 can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 bottle sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
salt and pepper

optional: 1 chopped jalepeno (i like myine uber hot so you can omit this or add but take the seeds out-this gives it a kick of flavor though)

1. Add all ingredients to blender-blender until really smooth. Scrap down the sides every once in a while so its evenly smooth.
2. Chill in fridge or eat right away ( I did!)

Enjoy with veggies, on a sammie, on your eggs/omelet, on rice....or however you like to eat hummus!
GIVE ME YOUR BEST HUMMUS RECIPE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment