Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Frozen Elvis Cups
1 scoop chocolate protein powder (i used Cellucor Molten Chocolate)
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
nut butter (i used almond)
1. mix protein, cocoa, and stevia with water (add slowly) until it becomes a chocolate sauce
2. pour half of the sauce into 2 muffins tins.
3. freeze (if time allows, not necessary)
4. top with sliced banana and nut butter.
5 pour remaining sauce over the top.
7. to get out of tin, flip over and run some hot water over them. use a knife to get out.