Thursday, May 2, 2013

No Nut Butter Status Update

4 months and 2 days without a lick of peanut, almond, cashew, sunflower, hazelnut, pumpkin etc. butter! I decided to make this decision on New Years Eve for kicks and giggles. I ate nut butter more than once a day; I got to the point where it was a habit to have it. So I wanted to break it and not have that dependancy. Sounds like I was addicted to drugs or something but hey I was addicted.
So any withdrawals?!? Haha nope.
It's not as bad as it seems. Only one thing that got was that I really wanted to try a new recipe and it called for peanut butter.
Well I entered into a giveaway for Vermont Nut Butters and guess what I won. I got the package a few days ago and they are still sealed. Haven't decided on if I'm going to open them. I thought is open them for my graduation today but who knows?! I am not missing it or craving it and plus my will power is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment