Saturday, August 3, 2013

CrossFit Games



So it's a week since its been over...and I still haven't stopped thinking about it! I was utterly upset I couldn't make it this year due to the insanely fast sellout. I was attached to my computer for the whole week.
Eating and studying in front of it. Taking notes I might add, of movements, tips and other stuff. 
I will be there next year! At a computer the second they are released! 
I lived vicariously through FB and IG pics which kept me in the loop and made me uber jealous all at the same time!
Reebok seriously outdid themselves this year. I was so amazed at the work put in to the venue and athletes and community and I wasn't even there! Reebok has grown hugely in my favor ever since their Reebok CrossFit came about. They're new releases of gear and apparel was awesome. I have been questioning so many athletes who have gotten the new nanos and lifters how they are and I had no doubt I'd get fabulous responses. And sure enough, everyone has amazing things to share. I have not yet gotten new 3.0s but they are on my list! As well as the new lifters! 
One day...
I just loved this pic of Stacie Tovar...I saved soo many photos that are so inspirational. 
So until next year...I'll grow and train and get stronger for the next Open!

No comments:

Post a Comment