Friday, August 2, 2013

Smoothie in a PB Jar

Mmmm sooo goooddddd!!!
Chocolate Smoothie poured into an almost empty PB jar.
1 cup ice
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup water
2 cups (or more) fresh spinach
1 scoop Cellucor's Molten Chocolate Protein
Cocoa powder
Blended for about 5 mins-very very important that is for this long because that makes the spinach break down making the smoothie seriously so unbelievably thick! 
I had a bag of Pumpkin Flax Seed Granola out so every so often I poured some in it to give it some crunchiness. 
Getting to the bottom was the best part...the peanut butter. I of course scraped the sides all around as I downed it.
Scraped clean. If I had a long arse tongue I would have licked it! 

For Cellucor.com discount of 20%off and FREE shipping use my code: PeaceLoveFit

No comments:

Post a Comment