🔸Protein Cinnamon Toast Crunch🔸
- 2 bananas
-1/4 c cinnamon swirl cellucor protein (or vanilla)
-3 tbsp coconut flour
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-1/4 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp cinnamon (or more if using vanilla protein)
-1 tbsp coconut oil
▶1. Blend bananas until creamy smooth.
2. Add coconut flour, protein, baking powder/soda, cinnamon, stevia, coconut oil. Blend. (If too loose add come more coconut flour, if too thick add tbsp of water)
3. Pour out on a pan. Smooth out so it's an even layer. (Thicker=doughy. Thinner=crunchy.)
3. Sprinkle some stevia on top with more cinnamon.
4. Bake 325 for 20mins. Take out and cut into mini squared (pizza cutter is way easy but knife works too). Stick back in for another 10mins. Take out and turn off oven.
5. Use spatula to break the pieces apart. Throw back into the OFF oven to finish drying out. About 30mins or so.
6. Leave out to cool and harden.
**This recipe was adapted from puretwins but made #paleo **
-I crisped these even more in a pan.
Discount code: PeaceLoveFit on cellucor.com for 20%off & FREE shipping!