Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sweet Baked Chickloaf

🔹Sweet Chicken Loaf🔹
-1 c chicken (about 6 tenders or 2 breasts- OR use ground chicken)
-1 Egg white
-1 tsp cinnamon (or more cause I❤it)
-1/2 tsp nutmeg
-3 tbsp coconut flour (OR 1/4c oats for non paleo) 
-3 tbsp applesauce (I used homemade-chop, nuke, blend)
1. Blend chicken. 
2. Mix coconut flour, applesauce, and spices together and add water until it becomes a thin paste. 
3. Add chicken, EW, and paste together. Mix up really good. 
4. Scoop into loaf pans. 350 for 35mins. 
(((I adapted this recipe from bb.com and @pbeechie -I made mine PALEO friendly!)))
* optional add ins: apple pie spices, nuts, coconut, stevia. 
DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT!!! Tag me if you make it so I can see!
Here is from this morning!
From last week!
From a few days ago!
And yesterday!
Can you tell I love this combo: caramelized peaches cooked in coconut oil, cinnamon& stevia, my chia seed vanilla berry jelly, blueberries, no-grainola, and my protein cinnamon toast crunch!

2 comments:

  1. I think this looks interesting but cannot figure out what EW is? Can you shed some light there? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry it's egg whites! I'll revise that!

      Delete