Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Backpacking continued

So I went from Rome to Venice to Salzburg to Munich to Fussen. Well I'm waking everywhere and standing so much so I'm defiantly getting a workout in. Even in the train station I was busting out squats, lunges and calf raises. I haven't been eating lots cause for one it costs lots to eat all the time and with these meals I'm eatin, it's keeps me pretty full. In Austria I had goats milk plain yogurt for breakfast at my hostel YoHo. I also had traditional sausages and horseradish along with a BITE of apple streusel. In Germany, I've had real bratwursts, sausages, dumpling, pork knuckle, pork loin, coleslaw, horseradish, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Today was a very hardy lunch/dinner after visiting The Sleepy Beauty Castle and standing and walking in the freezing pouring rain. I'm currently in Fussen, Germany right now and will return to Munich tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment