Saturday, June 23, 2012

"You Sound Like You're From London!"

So London was beautiful and everything I expected and more! The English were so nice and friendly and I understood them. It was a busy 3 days filled with hip on hop off bus tours seeing every inch of the city including my fav Big Ben which really the tower is called Elizabeth Tower and the bell is called Big Ben (betcha you didn't know that!). I ate about 3 salmon fillets there so that was a plus and yummy and healthy. I had English tea in England which was one of things I wanted to do; I even tried it with milk like they always have theirs, not too bad. I saw the Sweeney Todd show and it was fantastic. The actress that plays Dolores Umbridge in Harry Potter plays ms Loveit, she was so good! We also went to see the Florence Nightingale museum which is my founding mother of nursing and the first nursing program ever! Left 3am for the airport to Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment