Chocolate Pnut Butter Banana Scramble:
- 3/4 banana
- 3T rolled oats
- 1/2T chia seeds
- 1T shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2T milk
- 1/2t cinnamon
- 1T pnut butter
- 1T dark chocolate chips
- splash of vanilla
- Mash everything together.
- Heat + grease a pan over medium heat.
- Plop into pan and flatten a little. Heat on 1 side for 3-5min, until browned.
- Flip to other side [or mash around] and cook for another 3+ minutes
2. Random Interest:
The above recipe came from Ashley (edibleperspective) and seriously her blog is amazing. Over the past week, i have left my computer on, and have went through every post (lol 350!). I seriously loaded my computer docs with tons of recipes. She is a breakfast feind, as am I, so her posts where awesome and beautiful because she is a photographer. Check her out!
Ive developed this facination with these silky, light, button up, summery, tops
I have pinned so many on my pintrest style board! I have seem some at Forever21 but eh kinda pricey plus my shopping has all been for my trip and these babies wouldnt be an essential right now.
Anyone follow Ashley/EdiblePerspective??? What is our fav recipe of hers???
Whats your current obsession???