Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pumpkin Cinnamon Pecan Protein Cookies

So I adapted these scrumptious things for the infamous Jazzythings on IG. 
No joke these are the cats meow of protein cookies! She nailed it! But I changed a bit and made it paleo!
-2c almond flour
-4 scoops protein (I used 2 vanilla & 2 cinnamon swirl)
-1/8c coconut flour
-2 tsp pumpkin spice
-2 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 c stevia or full dropper of liquid stevia
-1/2c cinnamon roasted pecans (below)
-1 can 100% pumpkin
-2 eggs
-1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven for 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients except pecans.
3. Mix wet ingredient in seperate bowl.
4. Add dry to wet in batches, stirring well.
5. Fold in pecans.
6. Dollop onto a lined sheet pan. I just used a spoon but a scooper would work if want accurate measurements.

7. Bake 10mins. Tops will be golden. Take out even though they seem soft, they will set once they cool. 

*cinnamon roasted pecans: I chopped the pecans. Beat 1 egg white, add, and stir. Add melted coconut oil, stir. Add LOTS of cinnamon and some powdered stevia. Roast 450 for an hour, stirring every 15 mins. 

Oh my goodness these are so heavenly! I got 22 cookies out of my batch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment