Protein Gingerbread Granola:
2 1/2c oats (for paleo just do nuts/seeds)
1c chopped pecans
2/3c chopped almonds
2 scoops cinnamon swirl protein
3/4 tbsp cinnamon
3/4tbsp ground ginger
3/4tsp ground cloves
1/4c 100% pure maple syrup
1 1/2tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat 300. Line a sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix oats, nuts, spices, protein.
3. In another bowl heat applesauce, oil, syrup, molasses, vanilla until all combined and liquidy.
4. Add the molasses mix to oat mix. Stir really good to coat everything.
5. Bake 1hr. Toss/crumble halfway through. Allow to cool for couple hrs before storing.
Sorry for the lack of pictures! I literally made this in in like 15mins before I had to be somewhere. It turned out yummy so I had to share even without the step by step picture show.
You could totally make these into bars too because there is enough wet ingredients to mold into bars. Just dump into a lined 8x8 dish and smooshed down. I would do the same temp but maybe a less time so the bottom doesn't burn, just check.