1/2c coconut flour
3 scoops WfitNutrition Vanilla Coconut protein
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3 mashed bananas
3 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla
1/4c coconut milk (or almond)
Add-in: 2 tbsp EnjoyLife Dairy Free dark chocolate chips (I chopped mine)
1. Mix dry ingredients together (minus the choc).
2. Mix wet ingredients in another.
3. Add the banana mix to coconut flour mix.
4. Once combined, stir in chocolate chips.
5. Bake 375 for 20-25 mins. The top will brown so cover with aluminum foil and cook another 10-15 mins.