Lengthy title to this but it pretty much needs it! Lots of nuts! Chocolatedy flavor! Uber crunchy!
Crunchy Nutty Chocolate Granola:
2 c oats
1/2 c coconut flakes
2/3 c chopped nuts (I used almonds)
2/3 c chopped nuts (another type-I used pecans)
1/4 c dark chocolate cacao powder (or dark cocoa powder)
1 scoop chocolate protein
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/4c VitaFiber Syrup (click link to right where it says VitaFiber in green)
1 tbsp 100% maple syrup
1. Mix the oats, nuts, powders, coconut in one bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix the oil, and syrups together. Heat for about 10 secs.
3. Pour oil mix over oat mix. Combine really well until it's all coated.
4. Bake 320 for 13mins. Take out and flip granola. Cook another 13mins.
5. Allow to cool to crunch up some more.