Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Homemade Protein Poptart

So I decided to give this whole homemade poptart thing a try since ive seen it all over IG:
I mixed Cellucor's PB marshmellow protein, banana, coconut flour, PB, & water into a thick paste, dropped it onto a ezekiel tortilla, folded and grilled. Made choc frosting with Cellucor's molten choc protein and water. 
*So as I made it, the mixture inside actually started to cook into a bread-y texture so next time I'll leave out the coconut flour to have more of a doughy consistency like a real Poptart. Also try adding Greek yogurt to the mix to have it more doughy; I don't eat dairy so I just opted out for that an added more banana.
*There are so many ways you can change this up-this was simply a very simple recipe. You could do a different protein flavor (strawberry, chocolate, or whatever you have), use different add-ins (fruit, nuts, nut butter, seeds, jam etc), and frosting! Plus you can use any tortilla or wrap you want. 

Code: PeaceLoveFit for cellucor Protein discount on cellucor.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment