Protein Cookie Dough Frozen Cups:
-protein cookie dough (previous post or down below)
- 2-3 tbsp PB (or any nut butter)
1. Add nut butter to dough.
2. Make choc (or melt choc chips).
3. Pour a little bit of choc into cups (I used silicon cups)
4. Scoop spoonful of dough mixture onto choc
5. Pour more choc on top to cover the dough
🔸Protein Cookie Dough Dip🔸
- 1 can chickpeas/Garbanzo beans
-2 scoop any flavor protein (I used vanilla)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
-vanilla liquid stevia
-homemade chocolate chunks (or choc chips or carob chips)
1. Rinse and drain chickpeas. Put into blender, bullet, processor etc. and blend until starting to turn paste-y.
2. Add 1 scoop protein, extract and stevia. Blend; scraping down sides occasionally.
3. Add 2nd scoop protein and blend until smooth.
4. Fold in chunks of chocolate. Refrigerate.