🔸Protein Cookie Dough Dip🔸
- 1 can chickpeas/Garbanzo beans
-2 scoop any flavor protein (I used vanilla)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
-vanilla liquid stevia
-homemade chocolate chunks (or choc chips or carob chips)
1. Rinse and drain chickpeas. Put into blender, bullet, processor etc. and blend until starting to turn paste-y.
2. Add 1 scoop protein, extract and stevia. Blend; scraping down sides occasionally.
3. Add 2nd scoop protein and blend until smooth.
4. Fold in chunks of chocolate. Refrigerate.
* I had some with a sliced apple*
*i gave the recipe previously on the homemade chocolate*
(((I used Cellucor's vanilla protein-use my code: PeaceLoveFit for discount.)))