Monday, February 10, 2014

COR-Fetti Cake Batter "Quest Bar"

So I received a new delivery from Cellucor today and the new COR-Fetti Cake Batter protein came in! I didn't feel like a shake right then so I decided to make my Quest style Bars. 
REMEMBER GET YOUR REAL QUEST BARS THROUGH ME-(just click on the quest bar link to the right!)

Same Recipe as before

2 tbsp VitaFiber (click link on the right)
1 tsp vanilla
1/4c COR-Fetti Cake Batter protein
1. Heat VitaFiber and vanilla. I nuke 15 seconds.
2. Add protein and start to stir and toss and move around (fast).
3. Once it's crumbly, wet hands and start to squish together and eventually pick it up to form a ball then into a bar shape.
4. Put on a piece of parchment paper. (I really put the ball on the paper then flatten out into a bar). 
5. Wrap it up. Store in fridge to set.

Want some COR-Fetti protein?!? 
Go to cellucor.com and use my discount code: PeaceLoveFit to get 20% off and free shipping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment