Juice Pulp Muffins:
1-2c pulp (mine was sweet potato, carrot, strawberry, spinach) you could blend pulp to make smooth or leave as is to add texture
2 c oat flour
1 1/2tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
Spices: savory-herbs, sweet-cinnamon, nutmeg
Optional: extracts, sweetener, nuts, choc chips, coconut flakes, seeds
1. Whisk eggs with extract and sweetener.
2. Mix dry ingredients together.
3. Add eggs to pulp. Mix really well-I used my hands.
4. Add pulp mix to dry ingredients. Combine into a thick dough.
5. Scoop into lined or sprayed muffin tin.
6. Bake 350 for 20mins.
Leave to cool completely! Important because the pulp creates a lot of moisture.
I left mine in the oven overnight and they were perfect.
This recipe is very basic so add your variety-you could make them nut and seed muffins and load them up with pumpkin seeds, flax, hemp, psyllium husks, chia seeds...
Or fruit muffins, add in some dried cranberries or banana chips or raisins
Or make into sweet muffins by adding in sweetener and chocolate chips
Or making them choclate muffins by adding meter choclate or cacoa powder
Possibilities are endless!!!