Thursday, February 6, 2014

More Juice!

So I've made it a weekly ritual of one day of the week of raw eats.

Breakfast: 
-smoothie: juice pulp, frozen fruit, flax, chia seeds, water, almond milk.

Snack 1:
-orange and carrot juice

Lunch:
-smoothie: spinach, banana, strawberries, dates, chia seeds, flax, water, ice

Snack:
-green juice

Dinner:
-everything in the kitchen sink juice

Snack:
-carrots topped with PB
-drink: almond milk, dates, banana, chia, flax, cinnamon, nutmeg

I do this once a week because I eat so much protein throughout just one day (including protein powder), I kinda want to give my gut a break from all that. I detox my intestines and bod and I can really notice a difference. In the morning following my raw day, I'm uber lean, I completely empty my tank (if you know what I mean haha) and my skin feels amazing.
I am not saying go and do this but I eat big hearty meals (a lot of food!) the other 6 days so one day off changes up routine and metabolism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment