Saturday, November 3, 2012

Call me crazy!

People at the gym call me that all the time and I love it! Compliment on my part!
So recap...
Friday was Hammie & Butt
Eats:
Pumpkin Protein Shake
Choc Protein mug Cake
Power bowl
Chicken breast & shrimp
Sweet potato topped with nonfat Greek yogurt & almond butter with pumpkin chia tea latte
Coconut choc mug cake & casein ice cream (recipes on previous post).

Today was Chest, Back, cardio & abs.
For cardio, I added 25lbs of weight plates to my backpack, put on hoodie and jumped on the stairmaster for a KILLER SWEATY workout! Not kidding my legs were burning and I was dripping all over. This is a must try FitFam!
Hopped off that, kept the pack on and did some push-ups and planks-holy cow I collapsed. Then went on to do some abs.
Eats:
Pumpkin Protein Shake
Egg whites and overnight oats Greek yogurt parfait
Chicken breast and shrimp
Pork, beans, rice, salsa, jalepenos
Casein pudding

Tomorrow is rest day and I need it! After the shower today I'll be putting on tiger balm or the icy hot stuff--man it really works after the shower, it's a must try FitFam! Also I use a heating pad in my bed going to bed and it feels totally relaxing! I try to do whatever I can to keep my muscles up to par, growing, and healthy!
My body is my temple!!! I don't just eat clean and workout for my temple-I take care of my skin, teeth, nails, hairs etc...while body needs nourishing!
Tip: after every shower, I cover my self in cocoa butter lotion and then baby powder! My skin is never dry and super soft. Hello I think of how I want my skin to look in the future! I dot want to be up on stage at 30 competing in a bikini and have wrinkly skin! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment