Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Playing catch up

So been MIA since my vaca in Reno; don't worry I still worked out everyday at my hotels gym and ate clean...sorta. I hate clean on thanksgiving-lots of protein and veggies! I ate a buffet too! You can eat clean there just be smart about it! For dessert I had FroYo and chocolate covered strawberries. So just a little cheat there.
Yesterday was a bad day for me; I was out of it mentally and physically for some reason but I still killed chest and back. We busted out about 200 pull-ups!!! My hand was killed and busted open gnarly bad! Then I had class- I had a test too which I bombed-I honestly don't know who I woke up to yesterday but glad she is gone! I talked to my buddy and he made me feel better.
Today I woke up in BEAST MODE! Legs!m man I felt so good with the Olympic bar. i was pushing uber hard and loved it! I also wore my new Nike Free Run+3s. I missed my gym!
Today's eats:
Chocolate protein cake
MGN Banana Protein Shake
Egg whites w/bell peppers, cucumbers, avocado, carrots
Chicken, brussel sprouts, apple
WW pasta with tomato sauce and turkey meatballs
Chocolate MGN protein mixed with cottage cheese and some stevia.











No comments:

Post a Comment