Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cinnamon Pumpkin Protein Shake

Best version of Fall in a cup!
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 c pumpkin purée
1 scoop cinnamon bun protein (or vanilla with lots of cinnamon)
Ice
Almond milk
Vanilla liquid stevia
(Optional: Torani SF Pumpkin pie syrup)
1. Blend, sprinkle with cinnamon.

Seriously so yummy, I didn't want it to end!
My week of no protein powder is over as of last night so this morning I was craving a shake! I missed my MGN protein, seriously best stuff ever!

Also do to a recent conversation with a guy I met through Instagram, who I learned lives in my 209 area, he has told me of a bb comp that would be good for me to start in. Plus: it's close to me in Fresno. Minus: it's in April which sucks cause that's my last semester of the nursing program and I'm pretty sure I graduate the night before!

No comments:

Post a Comment