Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No excuses even if its Halloween!

I passed out candy, I did not eat it. I was even given See's Candy by my instructor and gave them away to my girlies. ( I ate veggies while they consumed chocolates-Will power!)
Meals:
1. Egg white oats with slice WW banana bread
2. Carrots
3. Chicken, veggies, brussel sprouts, apple.
4. Nonfat cappuccino, brussel sprouts (preworkout)
5. Same as 3
6. Cottage cheese mixed with cocoa powder and topped with coconut butter, Raw crackers, and cocoa nibs. Slice of WW banana bread and Davids Skinny Tea.

Today was arms and cardio (stairmaster). Felt horrible at my workout-felt like I was going to puke up my brussel sprouts. :/

Anyways hope everyone still made it to the gym and ate clean!
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment