Sunday, October 14, 2012

Curb Your Sweet Tooth!

With the weather getting cooler and season is becoming Fall, pple usually start to get the sweet tooth...hot chocolate, baked goods, pumpkin spice latte lol. Yes indeed I have cravings too but I curb them by a healthy option.
Today I was craving chocolate so I whipped up a Healthy Hot Chocolate with 3(4) ingredients:
Unsweetened almond or coconut milk
Unsweetened cocoa powder
Stevia
Optional: water, spices (cinnamon, pumpkin spice etc)
1. I microwaved a cup with half almond milk and half water.
2. Add cocoa and spices
3. Use a frother and mix it up.
Totally clean, about 30 calories and completely satisfied my sweet tooth.

You can also make Tea Lattes the same way but you want a really good flavorful tea like Coconut Cocoa, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Spice etc.
Just because the weather is getting cooler and you'll be covered up in more clothes does not mean you slack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment