Thursday, October 25, 2012

Work it Out

Recap of my routines: chest/tri/abs on wednesday and circuit Thursday!
Also today I have decided that I am givin up all nut butters and protein powder for a whole week! I have grown to be dependent and consume too much. I had at least 2-3 scoops protein a day and about 4-5 tbsp nut butter in a day. I want to lose the nut butter craving that I ALWAYS have-nut butter is good for you but when you're trying to "lean bulk" that is too much. When I do finish off a week, a will only have ONE tbsp on low carb days.
Now with the protein, I am going to consume whole foods instead. No pre or post workout protein shakes for me! Today I had hard boiled eggs and a small banana for post workout.
Tomorrow I prepped egg white oats and stored in the fridge to blend with some fruit to make a smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment