Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Creating my Quads

Legs was so gnarly today! I literally gave all that the end until I fell to the floor!
I always end my routines with walls sits: I managed 5 mins with a 45lb plate and then about 3 mins with my buddy Dave sitting on me. I held on until my legs were so full of lactic acid I slid down to the floor.
Today was high weight so I went with the smith machine and I've missed it! I can lift sooo much more on that. Besides it doesn't strain my back as bad.
Upped weights on the leg press-4 45lb weight plates on each side!!! OMG murder of the legs!
Dave captured some pics and made me a collage of me ( doing kb swings) and my goal bod. This will keep my motivation up and growing. I know why I want and I'll get there!
High carbs:
Overnight oatmeal smoothie
Postworkout shake
Brown rice, egg white, veggie bowl
Apple and Raw's flax bar
Whole wheat homemade spaghetti
Casein pudding

LIFT BIG, EAT BIG!!!
EAT TO GROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment