Friday, October 5, 2012

Soreness Continues

Man my leg workout from Tues ripped my legs apart! My quads were super sore really deep-->lean backs with plates!!!
Today is heavy leg day and I knew I'd power through it.
So I've dropped weight (really not wanting that!) so I was worried about my heavy weight and increasing it..well I increased without a problem so must have lost fat not muscle!
I tried one of the preworkout samples I got from muscleandstrength and it like drained me dry-for some reason I was not sweating like I normally do ad I was completely hydrated!
I made my protein shake with cake batter About Time Protein sample pack and I created a Carrot Cake Shake:
Handful spinach
3 raw carrots
Cake batter protein
Almond milk
1/2 frozen banana
For my postworkout meal I had the same as last night because it is just so scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment