Thursday, October 11, 2012

Best Gym buddy

Yes I said it-my ex is the best gym buddy. Last night we were at the gym for 2 hrs into the wee night killing ourself and laughing at the same time! Alright it was shoulders and abs and we created a routine with all new exercises-├╝ber hard man! Seriously this is such a good routine, please give it a go! Look up the moves if you don't know them.
Gotten yes toons about my preworkout snack well I eat my meal 4 at the hospital one hour prior to workout but its a heaping spoonful of Greek yogurt with some nuts, 1/2 banana, and some of my new Go raw chips. C4 is drank 30mins prior too cause its much needed after working all day. Drink Cellucor BCAA during an meal 5 on my way home.
So my buddy, Dave and I are meeting again tomorrow and we were talking bout it last night through text messages. This is seriously was fitness pple talk about::

No comments:

Post a Comment