So in the box Bobs Mill sent me, it contained a bag of buckwheat flour so I decided to make a 'cake.' Clean eat and simple.
Banana Buckwheat Bake:
1/4 cup buckwheat flour
1 tbsp raw oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 egg white
2 tbsp almond/coconut milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon
2 drops of vanilla NuNaturals stevia or other sweetener of choice
1/4 tsp baking powder
Optional:3 tbsp chopped nuts
1. Mash banana, add in vanilla, milk and sweetener.
2. Mix in flour, oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, powder, (nuts), egg white.
3. Mix well.
4. Spray microwaveable dish, pour in.
5. Microwave 1min 30sec-1min45secs.
6. Invert on a separate plate and add your toppings.
*i added peanut butter, vanilla yogurt, and flax granola but be creative.