Friday, July 27, 2012

Go harder and heavier!!!

Yesterday was chest and tri day followed with the stairmaster...the dread of the gym. Well it doesnt have to be if youre keeping yourself occupied by changing up your steps. Climb forward, climb backward, climb sideways (both legs), climb wide, climb narrow, climb on your toes (in, out, straight)...oh the possibilities!!! Is it sad that im always excited about training... :)
By the way, the hot guy was there...exchanged looks and smiles and a "Good Morning" and a "are you using that bench" "oh no go ahead" Why am i so lame???
Last nights dinner was basically one of my favorites that i could eat every single day-100% clean and yummy! Fish, garden fresh veggies, and brown rice..yup thats it. I would chose this over a slice of pizza and cake anyday.
So today was leg day and was so excited! I had my usual oatmeal smoothie and was out of the house by 715. I pushed so hard and lifted so heavy my legs were shaking! How do you know you cant go heavier unless you try? I increased my weights on all my moves. (ps i need new ear buds, the wires are showing!)

I had my amazing protein shake; im not kidding when i say i make the best! it tastes exactly like a wendys frosty and has the consistancy of it too! the secret? after you blend it, stick it in the freezer for about 40mins. I then pack it in a cooler while im workin out and it is so thick and creamy i wish it wouldnt end. I am so excited for it everytime i finish a workout.
I had to work today so i packed my lunch which was overnight oats in a giant peanut butter jar. It consisted of oats, almond milk, greek yogurt, chia seeds, flaxseed, vanilla stevia, the last of the pnut butter and cinnamon. When i got to work i added granola for a crunchyness and blueberries and strawberries. My coworkers were staring at me but it was sure tasty!

WHAT IS YOUR FAV OVERNIGHT OATS CONCOCTION???

No comments:

Post a Comment