Sunday, July 8, 2012

Raw Revolution Bar #1

So I've received about every flavor of these bars (including 2 different coconut kinda which I'm so looking forward to!). These interested me because they're all organic, vegan, kosher, gluten free, peanut free, dairy free, no preservatives or artificial ingredients, no refined sugars or protein, omega 3 & 6 and lots more. Raw Rev bars were created by an RN and she wanted an all clean, raw bar.
So I started my first Raw Revolution Bar with Cherry Chocolate Chunk: 5 g fiber, 6g protein, 15g sugar, 210 cal. Ingredients: almonds, dates, sunflower seeds, agave, chocolate chunks, cherries, sprouted flax seed, sea salt, cherrie flavor.
The sugar content kind of wowed me when I looked at the nutrition info but but I didn't look at the ingredient list first; all of them are organic clean and natural so the sugar is not refined.
So the flavor of cherrie is not so pronounced but more settle; a good combo with the choc. It's not a Cherrie medicine flavor either. The nuts are not ground so there is a crunch but since they ate made with dates the base of it is chewy. All in all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment