Monday, July 9, 2012

Eat Clean Train Dirty

Today was officially awesome and I am now back into my normal routine of gym sessions and 5/6 clean meals. I was as giddy as a child returning to my gym; I busted out bi's, tri's and some abs. Then followed with 30 mins of HITT; I did 30 on 30 off. On my off time I did squats, ab raises and arm holds. I started my sprints at 8.0 and finished at 10.0. Let's just say I was drenched in sweat an my legs were all jelly. (and I loved it!). For my abs, i did hanging leg raises (dangle from a bar with legs straight diwn, use your abs and pull your feet&legs up to tough to bar, bring them back down, ab crunches with 25lb medicine ball (lay on a flat bench with the handles and criss your legs and hug to ball, lower your legs to where the dangle off the bench and touch the floor the being them up to your chest), and i used the weird machine where you lay on your tummy and lean down and raise up well instead lay on your back (lean all the way back so you're hyperextending and come all the way up). My abs were burning! I was there for an hour and 26 mins and burned 567 calories. all in all very successful day.
I started my eats with Fage plain nonfat Greek yogurt with flax meal, bobs mill no fat granola, chia seeds, pnut butter, and coffee. I had a protein shake post gym. For lunch I had a 3 egg white omelet with jalepenos, bell peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and hummus. For snack I had 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with 2 tbsp peanut flour, pinch of cocoa powder and vanilla stevia. Dinner was a salad with chicken, black beans, bell peppers, cilantro, jalepenos and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment