Thursday, August 16, 2012

Love UPS deliveries!

Indeed I heard another banging on my door tonight!
I knew I was going to be getting my bodybuilding.com order sometime but was not expecting the HUGE Chobani package!
I helped Chobani Greek yogurt out a long time ago before the Olymipics started with promotion and stuff and they said for helping out, they would send me a package; I got a big cooler bag with built in speakers, a new style water bottle, Team USA beach towel, coupons, stickers, magnets, and pencils. I was pretty excited! My family was like "oh my goodness carah!" so thank you so much Chobani & Emily who has been in contact with me!
Now my bb.com order was just as exciting; I got my Chocolate peanut Butter Casein Protein and Quest Bars! Yummy-ness in a box! I always get samples too do I got more c4 and a fat burner pill RoxyLean.

No comments:

Post a Comment