So i had a choc tooth yet i wanted an omelet so i whipped one up with different stuff!
Egg White ChocPB Protein Omelet:
1 flax egg (1tbsp flax meal with 3tbsp water)
2 egg whites
vanilla liquid stevia
1 scoop choc protein
1/4 cup fat free cottage cheese
1/4 cup skim ricotta cheese
1. mix flax egg and allow to sit for a few mins. then add egg whites, cinnamon, and few drops of stevia.
2. heat coconut oil in pan and make omelet like normal.
3. while thats cooking, make protein frosting by slowly adding water to choc protein till thick.
4. mix pb2 into cottage cheese.
5. once omelet is ready, flip onto plate.
6. layer ricotta cheese on one side, add choc frosting on top, then add pb2 cottage cheese on top of that.
7. close it and eat. you can add extra toppings but i was hungry so just ate it like that.