Saturday, September 14, 2013

Essentials in my Gym Bag

I always have these in my bag or with me:
-pr wraps (A MUST!!!)
-weight belt
-speed rope
-tape
-chalk
-my new journalmenu WOD book
-beverage (water or cellucor BCAAs)
-gloves
-towel

What I need to get or my bag:
-a bigger bag!
-Oly lifting shoes
-shin sleeves
-hand grips 
-more knee socks 

My number one thing I'm researching right now are Oly lifter shoes. So many options by many awesome brands...Adidas are on my mind right now though. Adipowers ($200) and Adidas powerlifter ($90). 
But really I need money first! 

1 comment:

  1. nice blog!! these are very essential stuffs for a gym thanks!!
    Only self motivation plays a crucial role for being regular for gym.
    we have a unique collection of fitness jewelry and accessories which keeps you motivated check out ourGYM APPAREL

    ReplyDelete