Monday, September 30, 2013

WOD Toys for Kids


I have always seen those e-cards or pictures where the kids are squatting or pressing with a colorful barbell (just like above). Well I finally stumbled upon the site that sells WOD equipment just for children. This is just so awesome that they give parents the opportunity to promote a healthy lifestyle to their children and to start them young. How you raise them and what you teach will help develop them into a healthier teen, adult etc.
I can not wait to purchase these for my, um maybe, future kids...if not I would get them just to have a my box I attend.
They are inexpensive and have totally reasonable prices.
www.wodtoys.com

They even have a YouTube video to explain their purpose for developing this equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment