Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eats & Abs

So this morning i woke up not wanting anything hot so cold was the route today:
1/2 cup skim ricotta cheese
1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
1 tbsp pb
1/4 cup strawberries
1/2 banana
1/4 cup granola
I mixed it all together and you know what it tasted like??? Strawberry cheesecake! it was yummy!

Yesterday it was suppose to be leg day but since my gym was closed for memorial day, i resorted to at home shoulder day of LivFit. So i remember after the fact that i had my leg day breakfast which is always protein pancakes:

(so i only had one egg left so i had to improvise to up my protein)
1 egg white
2 flax egg whites (2 tbsp flax meal mixed with 4 tbsp water)
1/2 scoop vanilla protein
1/2 banana
1/4 cup oats
1/2 tsp baking powder
water to be runnier
Mix in a blender. i cut up the rest of the banana to lay in some pancakes along with some strawberries. I of course topped them with pb after. they were moist and not flat at all.

Dinner last night was all by my lonesome since the rest of my fam was MIA. so i threw together something as usual and it was sooo good:

(this made two meals)
1 can fresh chicken (rinsed and drained)
1/2 grilled corn on the cob kernals
1 cup spinach
1 fresh jalepeno
red onion
tomatoes
I browned the onions first, added the spinach to wilt and then threw everything else in. I topped mine with cilantro and lots of cracked pepper. really spicy and it hit the spot.
Also not pictured but i threw a WW tortilla in the oven to make into chips which i then smeared spicy hummus on it.

So these are some of my clean eats and this is what i earn with my clean eats:::

Abs yo!!!

Whats your fav food concoction????

No comments:

Post a Comment