Friday, September 28, 2012

Drained

Yup that is me today summed up in one word. I felt fine this morning heading to the gym but man I just couldn't get fired up like I normally do. I still busted out hammies and butt but my 'umph' wasn't there. Your body has its ups and downs which is normal so I still completed the workout but took it down a notch-I listened to my. body. Even post-workout I had no energy so I knew I needed food energy to help me at least stay awake for work.
I made had a p28 bagel, egg whites, spinach, and avocado sandwich with strawberries and blueberries on the side. Simple and clean yet really good. My coworker offered to get me a Starbucks and I jumped on that!-I got a tall nonfat extra shot cappuccino with sugar free hazelnut...OMG goodness in my mouth!
Today is high carb but its really hard for me; I just don't consume a lot of carbs ever. My carbs usually consist of veggies, oats and fruit. I never really have bread or potatoes or rice so my high carb days are not looking too high. Not sure how I'm feeling about this carb cycling but ill stick with it for the time being.

ANYONE CARB CYCLING???
HOW ARE YOU HANDLING IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment