Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm too tired after work"...NO EXCUSES!

If you want it bad enough, you'll make it happen! Simple as that.
What do I do when my days are long? Meal prep & plan ahead.
1. Pack my 3 pack meal bag with meals 1-6...yup all of them come with me and I only drink my casein when I get home around 730.
2. I wear my gym gym clothes under my scrubs...super easy to strip down and walk in the gym.
3. Skip makeup...yup indeed shocked no makeup when I hit the gym at night. I don't have to wash my face off before beginning.
So what does all this do...saves time and makes it all just a little easier for you. I'm so organized that this just flies for me and is just my norm. I have other things too...like having gum shoes right under my seat with laces unlaced, gym bag in front seat, headphones out and hanging, water already packed in bag the night before...oh dear I just like to plan.

Help yourself out!

No comments:

Post a Comment