Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gym Therapy

My 2nd home, the gym, is my everything-therapy, reliever of everything, my love lol, my world and it's appreciate and always needed for any and all reasons.
Today was probably the worst day I've had in I can't even remember when. I was in the hospital working all day and crying all day. Patients + meds + wet face + funny nose = ugly, non productive Carah. My fellow Nurses are amazing-Its true nurses are always there for you when you need them.

So I was craving the gym the whole day. When I got there I looked liked I'd cried all day, my hair was a disaster and my buddy even noticed.
I murdered my shoulders to the point where I literally could not go on and my feet were hurting so bad during my sprints but I kept going; I know I needed that release but my anger is still with me. Helped for me to deal with it at first I guess.
Shoulder Day & Sprint HIIT:

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a tough day, but the gym ALWAYS makes me feel better. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is really sweet to say-much appreciated!

      Delete