Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sundays Come and Go

I am almost out of my ON Chocolate Peanut Butter Casein Protein! 😮But I have a new brand and flavor on its way, I'll post my goodie box once it arrives.
Today was my "Sunday Cheat Meal Day" and of course I went to sushi. my had sashimi, tuna roll, miso soup, salad with tons of wasabi; oh it was so yummy!
Tonight I changed up my casein a little bit:
Layer 1: nonfat plain Greek yogurt with cinnamon.
Layer 2: sprinkled cocoa nibs & 1 tsp homemade almond butter.
Layer 3: casein mixed with water and cottage cheese.

Looks and tastes like a cheat or a dessert but totally not! Who needs pudding or ice cream or whatnot when you can have this?!?
People ask me all the time (or shout at me) "how do you do it?" or "I could never eat as clean or healthy as you!"
Honestly I LOVE what I eat and don't miss junk food or sweets or crave them at all! Seriously! I make the randomist stuff out of protein powder, veggies, egg whites etc. If I didn't love or crave what I eat, I wouldn't be happy or satisfied with how I'm achieving my body. My food makes me happy and excites me to eat!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same exact way. I love eating clean foods, and I barely ever crave bad food! I can't remember the last time I even had a real dessert of some sort. I'll stick with my cottage cheese:)

    ReplyDelete